- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
No refunds on classes.
No refunds for cancellations on readings and services without a 48-hour notice.
Please note: All ticket purchases will be listed as "Messages From Heaven" on your credit card statement.
PHOTOGRAPHS: Bonnie Page has the right to use and/or display any photographs or videos taken during a Messages From Heaven event and/or class for advertising purposes on https://www.bonniepagemedium.com or in print.Once you have purchased ticket reservations online, in person, or by phone for any Bonnie Page/Messages From Heaven event, they may not be refunded, canceled, or transferred. If Bonnie needs to cancel an appointment or other event because of weather or illness, no refund of monies will be given. A credit for use at another time will be available for you.
MESSAGES: Not everyone will receive a reading at a Messages From Heaven event (unless otherwise noted). Our loved ones on the other side decide who receives a reading.
AGE REQUIREMENT: For all Messages From Heaven events, there is an age requirement of 18 years of age or older. Infants and children are not allowed.
Bonnie Page legally needs to say that all appointments are for entertainment purposes only and are not a substitute for professional help.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.